Quality control, heritability analyses, and updates to summary statistics
We are excited to report significant updates to our summary statistics and data release:
- We performed heritability analyses across > 16,000 ancestry-trait pairs using several approaches.
- We developed a detailed summary statistics QC approach to prioritize the highest-quality phenotypes best suited for downstream analyses.
- We identified a maximally independent set of phenotypes that passed our QC filters.
- We recomputed summary statistics for traits that showed extremely significant p-values with standard errors of 0, now with non-zero standard errors and -values to avoid numerical underflow.
- We updated cross-ancestry meta-analyses to incorporate updated summary statistics and also computed new meta-analyses using only QC-pass ancestry-trait pairs.